Date:      04 Sep 2002 16:05:46 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.no-ip.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSUP supfile

"Anthony Abby" <anthonyabby@mail.aplusdata.com> writes:

> You don't have /usr/src/share/examples/cvsup/ ?  That seems odd
> since when you install cvsup, it creates that directory with the
> example files.  I can email you copies of the example files if you
> don't have that directory.

Actually, that directory is part of the sources for the base system,
and those files are normally installed to /usr/share/examples/cvsup/
(but they were accidentally left out of one recent release).
Installing cvsup will not, and never has, populated that directory.
For easy access to the example files, you can use:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/share/examples/cvsup/