Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:49:03 +0530
From:      Subhro Kar <subhro.kar@gmail.com>
To:        krinklyfig@spymac.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: crontab question involving cvsup

First of all, you need to read the manual page for cvsup. It is
clearly stated that the option -L shows the amount of verbosity cvsup
maintains. If you are running it from inside a script, then either you
have to
reduce the verbosity to 1 ie, the command will be cvsup -g -L 1 supfile
OR
redirect the output to some file (if you want to look into it later)
or to /dev/null to discard it.

Secondly, You can always set up multiple crontabs. But since you are
using && (ie doo only if prev was successful), that would works if the
output of cvsup is properly dealt with.

Regards

S.