Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 1995 14:57:52 -0700
From:      Darryl Okahata <darrylo@hpnmhjw.sr.hp.com>
To:        Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Active termination & CDC WREN 6

> I've mislaid my WREN 6 notes, and need to jumper it so it will work on a cabl
> with active termination (a good friend gave me one of those monster DEC
> cables, and whilst the 2 Quantums will play, the WREN 6 stubbornly refuses to

     As CDC/Imprimis was bought out by Seagate, check out the files under:

	ftp://ftp.seagate.com/techsuppt/scsi

Jumper settings can be found in these files.  There's a fair chance that
your drive is listed there (my CDC drive was).  However, you may have to
rummage through "00index.txt", as the drives are listed by Seagate (not
CDC) part numbers.

     -- Darryl Okahata
	darrylo@sr.hp.com
	http://web.sr.hp.com/~darrylo/