Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:35:11 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?B?U/hyZW4gTmVpZ2FhcmQ=?= <neigaard@e-box.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   My first port install - need help already :(

I tried to installe the jdk (1.1.6) package, but it gives me the
following message: You will need to install the compat3x libraries to use this port.

When I read the handbook, it says (or I reads) that the ports can
handle dependencies, but why this message then?

What to do next?

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards,
 Søren Neigaard mailto:neigaard@e-box.dk