Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:12:30 +0100
From:      Eirik Oeverby <ltning-freebsd-current@anduin.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jails in -CURRENT

Hi,

Can someone point me to a site or message or whatever, that describes
the changes to the jail facility in -CURRENT, and 5.2.1 in particular,
compared to what is to be found in -STABLE (4.9.x) ?

I'm currently running a number of jails on -STABLE, and have just
finished writing a rather comprehensive tool for managing them - and
would like to know if this would be useful on -CURRENT aswell. Also I
need to know if anything can be gained by upgrading.

Thanks,
/Eirik