Date:      Sat, 26 May 2007 09:57:43 +0200
From:      Christian Gusenbauer <c47g@gmx.at>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with make.conf

--nextPart3820132.frqi7OsRFh

Hi!

I've a problem compiling the port graphics/libGLw. The port's Makefile=20
contains the line

CFLAGS+=3D-D__GLX_MOTIF=3D1

As long as I don't set my own CFLAGS in /etc/make.conf, the port compiles=20
fine. But if I set my own CFLAGS in /etc/make.conf, the CFLAGS+=3D line in =
the=20
Makefile seems to be ignored (or overwritten by my settings).

How do I correctly use the /etc/make.conf file? How can I use my own settin=
gs?

Thanks,
Christian.