Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:11:38 -0400
From:      "Marcelo J. Iturbe" <marcelo@msm.cl>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   System hanging.. kind of...

Hello,
I am running FreeBSD 3.3, and I have set up 3 files in my=20
/usr/local/etc/rc.d system.
They are apache.sh, mysql.sh, and postfix.sh
When ever the system boots it seems to hang after the last .sh file.
I have to type ^D to get the login prompt.
I thought that this command would kill what ever process it last booted,=20
but that is not the case. I also thought that it might be an error within=20
the .sh files no matter what the last command is, it still hangs.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for your help,
Marcelo

                  ICQ 22921676
                  MSM Interactive.
      Dario Urzua 1940, Providencia, Chile.
Phone: (56-2)204-3510=A0 Fax: (56-2) 204-3508
Email: marcelo@msm.cl=A0=A0=A0=A0http://www.msm.cl