Date:      Wed, 01 May 2002 11:16:51 -0400
From:      Sam Drinkard <sam@wa4phy.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail & hash.db

I'm playing with trying to block some spam crap, slowly adding the
hosts/ip's of the offenders.  I read thru the textual stuff about spam
control, but either I missed something or its not mentioned, but after
rebuilding the access.db file, is it necessary to restart the sendmail
daemon, or will it pick up the changes to the access.db without a kill
-1?

Am not currently subscribed, but I will check the list later.. of
course, a CC: would be appreciated as well.

Thanks..

Sam