Date:      Sat, 5 Sep 1998 20:15:44 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Andre Oppermann <oppermann@pipeline.ch>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: 3.0 enters BETA status in 12 days!

On Sat, Sep 05, 1998 at 07:01:02PM +0200, Andre Oppermann wrote:
> I know that but I meant the boxes I use for my ISP operations. That is
> commercial usage. (but not packaging and selling).

You're actually allowed to use the code there, but of course it would
be nice to pay for it :-)

I'd suggest mailing mckusick@mkusick.com about it - I know he can
handle credit cards and small amounts, and I suspect he just haven't
thought about anybody wanting to do small-scale donations for the soft
updates code.  If enough people do this, we might get fsck-free
filesystems faster than we thought :-)

Eivind.