Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:33:29 -0500
From:      Steve Ames <steve@energistic.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Resolved: ATAng problems

With the latest updates from Soren my server was always finding the
master drive but not the slave. This morning I decided to move
the slave drive to secondary master and see if that worked. As I was
doing that I noticed the slave was jumpered as "Cable Select". I've
never had good luck with CS and was suprised to see that. I changed
it to "Slave" and Bang! Everything worked perfectly. Master and Slave
detected and detected without the long wait that ATAng seemed to have.

So... with haing fixed my error the ATAng code seems to be working
great for me again! Thanks to all for helping me.

-Steve