Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:13:58 +0100
From:      Gabriel Dragffy <gabe@dragffy.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: migrate from postfix to qmail

On 22 Sep 2007, at 05:29, Lotfi kecir wrote:

> HI, thank's for your post.
> to give answer to your answer: i rent a dedicated server (Fedora 6)
> witch
> has qmail installed on. and in my old Server witch is in our office
> turn has
> Postfix.
> The new sever has as Admin panel Plesk.
> I already create all email acounts and now i'm looking to transfert
> all my
> user acount mailboxes.
> and i don't have any idea to do it.
> Thanks for your help

Yeah right. I don't have hands-on experience with any MTA other than
Postfix, but I never read a good thing about qmail. Thing is, I work
for a design company - we have 3 VPSs two using Plesk and another on
extend, I noticed that behind the scenes it is Qmail for all of them.
How come it is used by these control panels when it is so poor? Just
a small whine from me :)