Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:05:37 +0000 (GMT)
From:      ops <ops@mail.online-tech.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail 8.9.1 question

I have sendmail 8.9.1 setup with a 8.9.1 cf file. My clients all recieve
their emails but when they reply to them they get the message
The recieoent xxxx is unacceptable to your smtp server. the message can
not be sent until the reciepent has been changed. They are using my mail
server and their domains is in the virtual user table and sendmail.cw
any help would be appreciated

Andy Thornbranch
online Technologies