Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 1996 15:11:12 +-200
From:      "W. Seidl" <ws@dps.de>
To:        "'install@FreeBSD.org'" <install@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Installtion of FreeBSD 2.1 on a running Windows95 system

Hi,

I have some questions concerning installation of FreeBSD on a running Windows95 system:

1.	Is it possible to install FreeBSD V. 2.1 onto a running Windows95 system ?
	Or do I have to install my system completely new ?

2.	My system (a pentium 100) has 2 IDE drives (containing Windows95) and 2 SCSI drives 	, one of them reserved for FreeBSD.
	The system is currently booting from one of the IDE drives.
	How do I proceed installing FreeBSD V. 2.1 to boot from one of the SCSI drives ?

Many thanks for your endeavours.

Wolfgang Seidl, Germany (ws@dps.de)