Date:      Wed, 03 May 2000 23:23:36 -0500
From:      Kaluza-K <kaluza-k@swbell.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Win 98 and BSD

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01BFB556.9AE9ED20

I am in dire need of assistance. I repartitioned my sole disk drive. =
left 1 gig for win 98, booted that up. then installed freeBSD. worked =
like a charm. After that, installed extened and logicals for the =
windows. Everything going fine here too. Switched my fat 16 drives to =
fat 32 in windows. Now it seems that my bootmanager does not want to =
give me the option. in fact, there is nO boot manager. i can still boot =
bsd, and it runs fine. but i have to do it through fdisk and set it =
active. then, when i want to go back to win98, i have to pu tin a boot =
disk and get into fdisk again. its all messed up and it was working =
fine. Any suggestions?

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01BFB556.9AE9ED20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am in dire need of assistance. I =
repartitioned my=20
sole disk drive. left 1 gig for win 98, booted that up. then installed =
freeBSD.=20
worked like a charm. After that, installed extened and logicals for the =
windows.=20
Everything going fine here too. Switched my fat 16 drives to fat 32 in =
windows.=20
Now it seems that my bootmanager does not want to give me the option. in =
fact,=20
there is nO boot manager. i can still boot bsd, and it runs fine. but i =
have to=20
do it through fdisk and set it active. then, when i want to go back to =
win98, i=20
have to pu tin a boot disk and get into fdisk again. its all messed up =
and it=20
was working fine. Any suggestions?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01BFB556.9AE9ED20--