Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:00:06 -0500
From:      Bill Hamilton <billh@finsco.com>
To:        Bryce Newall <data@dreamhaven.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: install eats 95

I did all that (deleting drivers for nics and isa scsi controllers,buss
mice ...).

The scsi is detected just fine. That is not the problem.

The problem is that it never lets me set up the device with /usr, /var,
etc. on the scsi. It seems to want me to do it on wd0 (the ide drive).
I've been through it 3 times. I hit A to give the whole drive, put when
the label stuff comes up, it is on the ide.
I will try again tonight and maybe I can explain this better.

Is it possible that the boot.flp on FreeBSD website an old, buggy one?
Maybe I need to pop for the cd?