Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 12:56:14 -0800
From:      Jake <jake@checker.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: State of the union, 1999.

> > How about some non-geeky paraphernalia (your mailer doesn't do spell
> > checking, does it ?) ?
>
> It's in the pipeline.

An outlet for this stuff in Canada would be nice if one doesn't already exist.

I'd like a hat, a t-shirt and a decal for my computer, (mug would also be
cool)
but the state of the dollar and shipping costs make it prohibitively
expensive to order from California.

maybe some other Canadian users would want to get in on a bulk
order even?

Thanks eh