Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:01:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ted Hatfield <ted@io-tx.com>
To:        Dave Horsfall <dave@horsfall.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mailman has mismatched checksums

Dave,

The same thing happened to me.  I am also running mailman-2.1.25.

I pulled the Defaults.py and Defaults.pyc from the package distribution
file and did a diff on the pkg files and the installed files and this is
what I found.

diff Defaults.py /tmp/Defaults.py
< DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'mailman.obfucscated.com'
< DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'mailman.obfuscated.com'
---
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = '//'
> DEFAULT_URL_HOST = '//'

My best guess is that some time in the past I changed the variables
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_HOST in the Defaults.py file rather
than mm_cfg.py, and the files Defaults.py and Defaults.pyc didn't change
when I did a pkg update.

Since I have DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_HOST set in my mm_cfg.py
file I assume it's safe to reset these variables in the Defaults.py file
but I haven't taken the time to test it yet.

I hope this helps.

Ted Hatfield