Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:58:10 +0100
From:      "Philip Radford" <phil@chycor.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BST instead of GMT

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to get my FreeBSD 5.3 box to show my local time =
as BST (British Summer Time) as apposed to GMT.

I have checked and double-checked the timezone and have set this to =
Europe/London.=20

However I think I need to do something with the locale. Hunting around =
led me to the /etc/login.conf and the concept of classes but can't =
understand or follow the documentation to get it set up correctly.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Regards
Philip Radford.