Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:58:56 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wheelie mouse + PS/2 mouse possible?

	I have a PS/2 wheelie mouse (a logitech model M-C48 to be precise) and
following the instructions in the moused man page I set this in
rc.conf.local:

moused_enable="YES"
moused_port="/dev/psm0"
moused_type="intellimouse"

	When I boot (or try to start moused by hand with the same settings) I get:

moused: mouse type mismatch (ps/2 != intellimouse), ps/2 is assumed

	I don't see any other combinations in the man page that look like they
will do what I want, so any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,

Doug