Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:07:14 -0600
From:      "Minnesota Slinky" <mnslinky@yahoo.com>
To:        "'Greg 'groggy' Lehey'" <grog@FreeBSD.org>, "'SWIT'" <mark@s-wit.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mail Problems.

Greg,

Sorry to bother you personally, but I seem to be having a mail-list
problem I think you can help me with.  I have been able to reply to
certain messages on the list, but I get the following message when I
send a new message:

Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>:
216.136.204.125 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 550 Error: Message content rejected

--- Original message follows.

The original message is over 5k.  Message truncated to 1K.

(mnslinky@66.41.18.160 with login)

Please help,  I would really like to post to the list again!

Eric F Crist
President
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc
(952) 403-9000