Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2008 09:18:25 +0100
From:      =?windows-1252?Q?Nejc_=8Akoberne?= <nejc@skoberne.net>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: my brother is making me learn FreeBSD...

> everything you run on windows can be run on Freebsd and more.

Huh? AFAIK FreeBSD can not act as a domain controller for an Microsoft AD.
And this is something you would need in a company full of Windows boxen.
And don't tell me I can throw away Windows and install FreeBSD on hundreds
of clients (with so varying hardware that even Windows has problems sometimes).

Replacing the Windows 2008 server with a FreeBSD box without loosing
functionality? Are you sure you really meant that? Just checking again before
starting spitting out things where FreeBSD can not replace Windows server.

Bye,
Nejc