Date:      Sun, 5 Mar 2006 14:55:16 +0800
From:      "Balgansuren Batsukh" <balgaa@mongol.net>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: make installkernel KERNCONF=COMPAQ

Hello,

I did "rm -rf /usr/src", "rm -rf /usr/obj" and "make buildworld", "make
buildkernel KERNCONF=GENERIC"

Next I did "make installkernel KERNCONF=GENERIC" without any error message.

After that I did "make buildkernel KERNCONF=COMPAQ"

Finally, "make installkernel KERNCONF=COMPAQ" and now no error message.

It seems previous error message happen when I cvsup from
6.0-RELEASE/6.1-PRERELEASE.

Balgaa