Date:      Wed, 08 Sep 1999 23:39:00 -0400
From:      SMB <haqattaq@tampabay.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question regarding the FreeBSD 3.2 CD package.

    I am curious as to whether or not the FreeBSD 3.2 CD offer ($39.95)
at FreeBSDmall.com contains any third party software packages, or is
just the operating system itself.  I noticed that the FreeBSD CD set at
cdrom.com ($69.99) contains 4 CDs, which I assume is 1 CD OS, 3 CDs
additional packages.  If the offer from FreeBSDmall.com does include
additional packages can you please tell me whether or not the amount of
packages is as comprehensive as that of cdrom.com's offer.

    Also, I would appreciate it if you can tell me what the extent of
the documentation included with the offer from FreeBSDmall.com is.

Thank you for your time,
Stefan Bohm