Date:      Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:03:06 +0700 (JAVT)
From:      "Ivan C. Permana" <ivan@telkomsel.co.id>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and FTAM

Yes, Unfortunately we still use X.25 to FTAM CDR from our MSC (Mobile
Phone Switching) Equipment for Customer Bill Records. We don't like it,
but we must use it. Did anyone remember what's is the URL for the X.25 and
OSI for FreeBSD, or still have documentation for it. I kinda of FreeBSD
fan, we have running HP/UX for it, but somehow I want to replace it with
freeBSD.(HP/UX FTAM facility doesn't support FTAM qos 3, resuming).

Thank you

-ivan-

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be
pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
		-- Elizabeth Taylor