Date:      Sun, 21 Dec 1997 02:55:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Ryder <aryder@bestweb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs

Does anyone have any links to a formal comparision on comparisions between
os's? Something where its listing the features of one operating system
vs. another ones. I know you can find alot of this on the news groups heh,
but I was mostly looking for some formal/non sterotyped documents, rather
something you could use as facts why one choose to use whatever os. If you
can email me back at this address it would be appricated, thanks.