Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:39:01 -0500
From:      "Corigan" <corigan@mindspring.com>
To:        "Hugo Dahl" <hdahl@hyperlinx.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: PPPoE

Well, there is pppoed in bsd 3.4.  I just use straight userland ppp and have
no problems whatsoever, works great, and the -nat option is excellent in it
too.  The only problem I found in it was that the web pages were not serving
on computers behind the gateway, but after bumping the MTU's down to 1400
all is good.

Corigan