Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:32:33 -0700
From:      Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Asus CUR-DLS/Serverworks ServerSet III LE chipset

> As I've posted to this list at least once in the last couple of weeks, we
> (FreeBSD Labs) certified this board for 4.1 a little while back.  It
> should serve you well.

i am hoping so, as i just ordered it.  gossip appreciated muchly.

but i did not really understand why there are two scsi chipsets shown on
  <http://www.asus.com.tw/products/Motherboard/Pentiumpro/Cur-dls/feature.html>;
i suspect both are on board and i plug my ibm 36LZX u160s into the 68-pin
1010-66.

and does anyone have the /etc/XF86Config for the on-board ATI Rage-XL PCI?
VGA?

randy