Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:56:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Barry Caplin <bc@bjb.org>
To:        Deepwell Internet <freebsd@deepwell.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: shopping cart

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Deepwell Internet wrote:

> Does anyone know of a free CGI (or probably a set of CGI's) that provide a
> good shopping cart system?  I've got a few customers that would like a
> system like this, and I'd like to lay down some good framework so we can
> set up a cookie cutter implementation.
   It's been a little while since I've looked at this stuff, but Matt's
Script Archive (forgot the url) or Selena Sol's archive, extropia.com, has
all kinds of goodies.
   There's also a package called minivend, but I'm not sure if it's free.

   Barry

> Thanks!

   Barry Caplin                       bc@bjb.org, bc@mtiweb.com
 PGP fingerprint =  9F E9 5C B6 A2 AD 85 AE  1E 4D 11 0B C2 85 60 93
 finger bc@mtiweb.com for PGP public key