Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:40:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Christopher W. Aiken" <cwaiken@telerama.com>
To:        Vadius <vadius@tagan.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ext2fs mounting

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Vadius wrote:

:)Hello questions,
:)
:)  I have trouble with mounting my old HDD (Linux RH6.1) to new system
:)  (FreeBSD 4.2).
:)
:)  when I trying to execute
:)  # mount -t ext2fs /dev/ad1s1 /mnt/lin1
:)  system tells me that no file found.
:)
:)  Devise /dev/ad1s1 is existing, configured.. but.. I can't mount it.
:)
:)  file /sbin/mount_ext2fs also exists and it's called when I execute
:)  mount command.
:)  Directory /mnt/lin1 also exists.
:)
:)  How I can resolve this problem?
:)
:)--
:)Best regards,
:) Vadius                          mailto:vadius@tagan.ru
:)                                 http://www.tagan.ru

I believe you need to re-build your kernel with ext2fs support.

-=[cwa]=-
--
Christopher W. Aiken, Scenery Hill, Pa, USA
chris at cwaiken dot com,   www.cwaiken.com