Date:      Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:13:09 -0500
From:      Brian McCann <bjmccann@gmail.com>
To:        Jorn Argelo <jorn@wcborstel.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need disk statistics

I'm using RRDTool now for a lot of things, but it's just a
database...I need to feed in the data I need...that's the hard
part...getting the data.  Same goes with Nagios/Netsaint.  I know they
do the disk % used, but I'm fairly confident they don't do busy
%...I'll check though...I forgot about that.

Thanks,
--Brian