Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:14:07 -0800
From:      "Brian Wehrle (Volt Computer)" <a-bwehr@microsoft.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problem with laptop.

Using the boot.flp I can get my system to boot the kernel, but just after it
boots the kernel, the screen goes blank.
>From here on I cannot do anything, I can, however, flip to the debug console
and back.  The last debug output shows a probe
retuning a device not found error.  I tried using the color reverse function
on the laptop, but to no avail.
This is a NCR 3150 486 with 4megs of Ram.  Any ideas ?  I'd like to turn off
the color (maybe it is trying to use colors in text mode that don't display
correctly ?) or something else with the screen.
Thanks
Brian