Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 1995 23:38:03 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Missing pkg files for elm.

 * Even though it's not possible to make a package for this, it's still
 * useful to have pkg/ files.  Why?  Because `make install' will now record
 * it properly if it has them, allowing easy deletion/viewing of the elm
 * port.

Right, this has been bugging me for a while.  Any elm users out there,
can you write the pkg files?  If you don't know what the heck PLIST
is, I can cough that one up so only a one-line description (COMMENT)
and few-paragraph description (DESCR) would be fine.

Thanks....

Satoshi