Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:47:03 -0800
From:      darklogik@pittgoth.com
To:        Andrew McKay <andy@openirc.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Link not working

Tom Rhodes did:

	After reporting the link on here, I checked up at
www.netsol.com and used the whois tool.  All the domains:
cadabra.com
tesserae.com
are down.  I made an attempt to get in contact with Donald, the
administration contact listed on the site, and obtained no answer at
that number.  Afterwords, I called Neil, the technical contact, and
got an answering machine.  I'm at a loss of suggestions, should I
work at trying to get ahold of anyone, or just the advocacy project
be passed to someone else who would gladly continue to maintain
it until such a time the orginial maintainer could either continue
work on it, or leave it passed (I'll do it if anyone wants to hear my
bid of taking control of the project lol)  Either way, I need opinions...

Tom Rhodes

Andrew said:

Agreed. Two independent witnesses. This is now fact :)

Try tracking down the administrator of the domain and see if they
are
aware of a problem.  Their www.* seems to be down as well as the
freebsd.*
variant (which are hosted on different IPs).  They should be able to
tell
you whether this is permanent or temporary.

Andy

--
Andrew McKay <andy@openirc.co.uk>