Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jambi <bigj@nlanr.net>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fiber Channel.

Hey all,
   We are thinking about building a little data crunching farm which will
be a whole bunch of FreeBSD machines.  We were offered a fiber channel
controller as our current problem is in IO (having to parse serially huge
network dumps...what a pain).  I was looking around the FreeBSD FAQ etc
and could find no reference to a supported Fiber Channel controllers.
Question: Does the DPT PM2554UWF have support in the FreeBSD kernel?  Is
CAM supporting it?

10x
Jambi