Date:      Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:20:13 EDT
From:      Outfitguy1@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD Question

Hello,

My place of employment recently purchased your services.  My boss received a
little red devil bean bag beanie toy which he gave to me.  I brought it home
to my son and he just loved it.  He brought it with him every where we go.
Unfortunately, yesterday he forgot it at day camp and was just hysterical over
it.  This morning it was gone and both myself and the camp counselor could not
find it any where.  Would it please be possible for me to get another one of
these bean bag beanie red devils from your company.  Below is my name and
mailing address.  If there is a charge, please let me know.  Thank you so much.  Any
assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Higens
7813 South Neenah Avenue
Burbank, IL  60459
USA