Date:      Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:37:12 +0200
From:      Redd Vinylene <reddvinylene@gmail.com>
To:        glarkin@freebsd.org, jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Old jail dir reappears after reboot - why?

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Greg Larkin <glarkin@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi Redd,
>
> I'm curious why the Filesystem column in the df output above displays
> "/jail", the same as the "Mounted on" column.  Can you also post your
> /etc/fstab file contents?  It seems like something strange is going on,
> but I'm not a filesystem expert.
>
> Regards,
> Greg

Sure thing man!

# cat /etc/fstab
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
 Pass#
/dev/ad8s1b             none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/ad8s1a             /               ufs     rw              1       1
#/dev/ad8s1g            /home           ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/ad8s1d             /tmp            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/ad8s1f             /usr            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/ad8s1e             /var            ufs     rw              2       2
#/dev/cd0               /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0       0
#/dev/acd0              /cdrom1         cd9660  ro,noauto       0       0

Hope that helps.