Date:      Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:52:19 -0500
From:      Glen Barber <gjb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Documenting snapshots

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 09:09:55AM +0100, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> On 2013-02-05 12:33, Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com> wrote:
> > On 26 January 2013 13:54, Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com> wrote:
> > > Hey all,
> > > The questions release-freq, where-get, define-snap-release in the FAQ
> > > all mention releases or snapshots and need to be updated for a modern
> > > version of the question.
> > >
> > > Can someone please take a stab at these?
> >
> > I'm willing to commit patches, but it is impossible for me to write
> > all the FAQ documentation.
> >
> > Can someone ("you") please take a look?
>=20
> I remember that gjb has a snapshot setup with regularly updated images.
> The snapshot images are live at: https://snapshots.glenbarber.us/Latest/
>=20

The snapshots produced that are available there are also available from
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/.

I do not understand what the "modern version of the question" is.  I did
update the ancient bits I found when snapshots were again available from
FreeBSD.org.  If something is still outdated, I'll need specifics.

Glen

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5--