Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:40:24 +0900 (JST)
From:      Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: linuxpluginwrapper & flashplayer6 & libmap

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:19:41 -0700
Joe Kelsey <joek@mail.flyingcroc.net> wrote:
> I just completed installing linuxpluginwrapper and the libmap stuff for
> 4-STABLE.  Flash Player 6 seems to work in the simplest cases, but as
> soon as I tried to use the streaming media features, the plugin crashed
> mozilla hard wit the error:
> Fatal error '_waitq_setactive: pq_active' at line ? in file
> /usr/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_priority_queue.c (errno = ?)
> The mozilla window(s) froze and only kill -9 on all mozilla processes
> colsed the window(s).

	Sorry, I cannot fix related threads.

> In the 20031013 version of linuxpluginwrapper, the package message tells
> me to map
> libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3        liblstdc++.so.4
> but only libstdc++ exists.  Locate cannot find liblstdc++.  Does this
> exist somewhere in ports?  I changed this line to libstdc++.so.3, so
> that may be a source of errors.

	Oops.  This message is for 5-current.  Please get 20031013_1.
	http://tmp.ninth-nine.com/LinuxPluginWrapper/linuxpluginwrapper-20031013_1.tar.gz

> Also, the libmap_4stable.diff does not apply cleanly.  I apply it by doing:
> cd /usr/src
> patch < libmap_4stable.diff
> and it fails to modify libexec/rtld-elf/Makefile and also leaves the
> libmap.c and libmap.h files in /usr/src instead of putting them in
> /usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf.

	Humm... patch -p0 < libmap_4stable.diff instead of yours.

	P.S.
	I was tring to display text, but I couldn't X-(.
	Maybe, flash6 reads some fonts with FT or Xft.  But it isn't
	available.