Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:49:28 +0100
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        "Chris Botha" <jc-botha@cedar.org.za>, <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Many Users, Switchover

Hi

Within my personal experience *BSD (thus FreeBSD) can do everything your
linux box can, and more,
i find it more robust, secure , more options to secure stuff :), and better
architecture support (
meaning that i personally find that i have more performance on my BSD
machines instead of my Linux machines)

I Run a multi person network at home, having a freebsd webserver and some
other servers using fileserver stuff etc etc.
It works well, no problems found, with the ports everything is easy to
install, upgrade and so on

Hope this helps you a bit :)

Cheers

p.s FreeBSD is the most user-friendly operating system having security also
in mind, in the BSD series, after
    that comes NetBSD and OpenBSD {Note that i use all of them :) }

--

Kind regards,

Remko Lodder
Elvandar.org/DSINet.org