Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:12:33 -0700
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Madeline Haggans" <MHaggans@afsc.org>
Subject:   Re: [OT] Re: Pornography on Yahoo

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>; "Madeline Haggans" <MHaggans@afsc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 10:04 AM
Subject: [OT] Re: Pornography on Yahoo

> Could you please provide us with some specific examples? I am very curious
as to their decision myself. However, Yahoo! reserves the right to do what
it pleases on it's own site, which is in no way (to my knowledge) affiliated
with the FreeBSD Project. The only affiliation I know of is that FreeBSD is
run on the webservers powering Yahoo!.

Didn't we already have this argument ?!  I could have sworn that we resolved
this argument MONTHS ago.  Is this the same person ?

Either way, let me put my flame suit on, it's going to get hot in here.