Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 15:38:44 -0300
From:      Roberto de Iriarte <rdeiriar@enlaces.c5.cl>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Simple Question (s)

I am assembling a dual pentium pro machine based on the INTEl PR 440 FX
motherboard, to (hopefully) run FreeBSD SMP on it. Unfortunately, as
i am in CHILE ,i must import the motherboard (nothing like that availible
here). I 've been unable to find out if the VRM needed for two cpu
operation is included in the 'Boxed' package. If it does, or if
you can give me some sources for it in the US, i'll be very thankfull

Sorry for the out of scope question, but the availible documentation on
this subject is very scarce.

BTW , any advice on fans with tachometer for this MB (or is this feature
unusefull).

							Thanks in advance
						Roberto de Iriarte K.
						rdeiriar@enlaces.c5.cl