Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:49:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
To:        David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [hackers] Re: multi-link 802.11b through netgraph yields poor performance.

> For most cards, there's no workaround.  For a few cards, it's rhumored
> that you can hack the firmware (DLink is one I've heard mentioned).

Thank you.  I have heard of and witnessed these problems in the past with
Lucent cards.  Do you know if Cisco Aironet cards exhibit the same
behavior ?  I am considering conducting this experiment again with only
`an` cards.

It would be very nice if there were a firmware tool for these cards for
FreeBSD, however I have heard that is a non-trivial project.  Comments ?

-----
John Kozubik - john@kozubik.com - http://www.kozubik.com