Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 04:45:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jon E. Kump" <xavier@postnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Buslogic BT-950 Fast Scsi Wide Controller

When will The Buslogic BT-950 (aka Flashpoint LW) card be supported under FreeBS
D.  I just bought one and hoped that the bt0 code would be able to see it.  But
it could not so I then went to the hardware FAQ and it wasnt there.  These are v
ery nice controllers and was just wondering if they were going to be supported s
oon.

Thanks