Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 1995 01:24:21 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pbasic-2.0-950813.tar.gz + pbasic-2.0-950813.src.tar.gz uploaded

Gary P.

> Err. freebsd.com? Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here?
Whoops !	Thanks, now .org on my local copy

> Functionally, it'll work, but I'd prefer things done slightly
> differently (like a patch to the main makefile to give it an install
> rule rather than an install rule at the top level, but that's just a
> personal preference)

Yes, I was tempted to do that, but that meant my implying what should be an
install rule for all the other target architectures, so I bottled out then,

Now I'm more inclined, I guess I'll convert it if I'm nudged that way a
bit more.

> I didn't try it as my link to the states probably isn't much
> better than your's at the minute - Demon's T1 is overloaded :-(

OK, Thanks for looking as far as you did :-)

Julian S