Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:05:53 -0500
From:      "Glenn McCalley" <techlist@bnetmd.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Domain registration

We use BulkRegister.com
$12 I think, and if you've got something oddball you can easily get a real
live human being on the phone who knows what they're doing.  The online mgmt
interface is pretty good and it works like you'd expect it to.  Had --lots--
of problems with NSI/Verisign that evaporated when we went to these guys.
We do our own DNS, hosting, mail etc so I don't know about their products in
these areas.
Glenn.