Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:49:49 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Modern sn and fe cards

I'm looking for pccards that I can purchase easily.  One for the fe
driver and one for the sn driver (which is still a PAO only driver) so
that I can get support for them into 4.0.  I'm looking at the TDK
Mobile NetworkerCE model Y1000050 which is their win ce card for the
fe driver, but can't find anything new for the sn driver that is
listed in the supported cards file.  Are they still made, or will I
need to look in the used market?

I have work reasons for wanting the sn driver in 3.x and current (I've
ported from PAO already), so I thought I'd get the sn driver working
with pccard as well.  If anybody has a spare one they'd donate/sell,
please let me know.

Can anybody help me out here?

Warner