Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 1999 07:18:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bruce Campbell <bc-freebsd@vicious.dropbear.id.au>
To:        Robert Watson <robert+freebsd@cyrus.watson.org>
Cc:        Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>, Atsushi Onoe <onoe@sm.sony.co.jp>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BayStack 650 driver for FreeBSD3.3+PAO

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Robert Watson wrote:

> Would love to hear if someone gets it to work out of the box on -RELEASE
> instead of PAO :-).  My port is still in its infancy, I'm afraid.

ditto.

My install is 3.2-RELEASE, but the kernel and pccardd is 3.2-RELEASE-PAO.
That is with the awi-991109b tarball mentioned previously.

(modified PAO_ALL config)
	device          awi0 at isa? port? net irq?
(modified files.386)
	i386/isa/awi.c                  optional        awi     device-driver
	i386/isa/if_awi.c               optional        awi     device-driver
	i386/isa/am79c930_a.c           optional        awi     device-driver

Many thanks to Atsushi-san for completing the port to FreeBSD.

--==--
Bruce.

Connectivity in my room is very so-so, but is to be expected, given the
distance from the nearest known base station.