Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:50:20 -0500
From:      Brian McGovern <mcgovern@beta.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   burncd and DVD-R. Will it work?

I just got a Pioneer DVR-A03 DVD-R burner. Before I go off and ruin $100 in
media playing with it, I'm curious to find out if its expected to work with
the DVD-R drive? The man pages/documentation talks quite a bit about CD-R and
CD-RW, and my limited understanding of DVD-Rs basically state that they look
like big CD-Rs, but I'm looking for confirmation.

Thanks...
	-Brian