Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:57:38 +0530
From:      David Lahr <davidlahr123@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Event on Python: You should be using it

*Title:-* Python: You should be using it

Heck, there are even n number of scripting languages out there. Then the
question is why python? To be precise, Python is a scripting and not
programming language. There is a thin line between being a programming
language and a scripting language. Some of the scripting languages I can
remember as of now would be JavaScript, Python, Perl, Ruby, VB script and
PHP. These are the ones that are on the top. But again, why python? So,
today I would be focusing why I always prefer to choose python over any
other scripting language. So, here goes everything=E2=80=A6 Starting with P=
erl,
both are pure scripting languages. But the intention behind using either
are totally different. To make it simple, Python has a set of defined rules
that a programmer needs to follow, whereas Perl is more forgiving. But
still, one doesn=E2=80=99t always need a forgiving language. Perl provides =
numerous
ways to solve a problem.In case of python, one needs to make a simple and a
proper way to do things. Whereas both the languages try to make the code as
compact as possible, there are still reasons of choosing either languages.
When, a person is trying to develop something, he can choose to work with
Perl if he does not have a defined time to complete a project.

*Event start date:-* 31st july 2015

*Event end date:-*  30th september 2015

*Event start and end time:-* 10:00 Am to 7:00 Pm

*Website link:-*
<http://t.sidekickopen13.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg=
7dSyWbW4XHx3H1p1hZCW8q-c7s56dJPVf3YqT3q02?t=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.educba.com%2=
Fcourse%2Ffree-online-investment-banking-training-course%2F&si=3D6381815154=
081792&pi=3D0856d2c3-a131-49a0-ef5e-d8a27c247a23>*http://www.educba.com/pyt=
hon-you-should-be-using-it/
<http://www.educba.com/python-you-should-be-using-it/>*

*Event Cateogry:- *Education,Training and Learning.

*Course:- *Online Training

*Course Fee:-* Free

*For any further Quires or assistance:-*

*Event contact name:- *David lahr

*Email id:-* davidlahr123@gmail.com

*Contact no:-* 9222287738