Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:41:01 -0600
From:      Chris Fedde <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>
To:        "Thomas Quintana" <thomas_quintana@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Publicity

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001 16:00:44 -0400  "Thomas Quintana" wrote:
 +------------------
 | Hi,
 |    Let me begin by introducing myself, my name is Thomas Quintana i'm a =
 | 19 year old american-cuban working out of the city of Miami.
 | Some of my qualifications are Oracle (cetified), CCNA (certified), CCNP =
 | (certified), Unix (cerified), and C++ (working on it).
 | I'm also a very big fan, user, and developer of Open Source software. My =
 | opinion is that all the publicity Linux is getting is overkill =
 | considering the
 | OS is not as stable and robust as it seems to be. Now that my intro is =
 | complete I would like to help in creating several websites and and other
 | types of publicity also thru my company Interconnect, Inc to move =
 | FreeBSD as should be. I would like to have the concsent of the FreeBSD =
 | group to=20
 | go ahead with my projects thank for everything.
 |
 | Sincerely,
 | Thomas Quintana
 |
 | PS Write back ASAP.

First why are you posting using multipart/alternative.  There is no value
in the text/html part that is not present the text/plain part.
Second why do you think that you need permission to become an advocate.
Get started on your project.  Then when you have something that you like
post an announcement.  And above all have fun doing it.

--
    Chris Fedde